Sinistra

• Owner

Shuffle!.thumb.png.c39dd6b9d1355c25f6ddee87ee530203.png

Number of Episodes : 24

Subbed or Dubbed : Dubbed

Audio Quality : 5

Video Quality : 5

Overall Raiting : 8

When two doors are discovered in an ancient ruin, the gateways to shinkai, the realm of the shinzoku (Gods) and makai, the realm of the mazoku (Demons) are irreversably opened. The races of human, shinzoku, and mazoku come together in the mortal world and nothing will ever be the same. One day, two new families move next door to a boy who had previously been living a very peaceful life. In one house lived the family of the King of the Gods, and in the other lived the family of the King of the Demons. Both families had one daughter whose single wish to live next to the boy they had fallen in love with years ago has just been fulfilled. Also living with the boy is his childhood friend. With these three girls vying for his affections, the boy finds that his new life filled with despair, jealousy, and just a little hope is beginning.

Taking after "Tenchi Muyo!" with the multiple girls falling over one guy has been overdone but Shuffle takes a GREAT plot and makes it more interesting. I loved this anime and thought it was well set up to make it interesting. This anime had great comedic points throught the 24 episode run. Fan service galore great anime

Edited by Sinistra

This is one of my favorite anime titles!  The vivid colors, the fabulous art, and the complex plot (that has some darkness in the middle of the series that I wasn't' expecting), makes this show a must watch!  Also, the ethics and morals of society are brought up in this harem, which I think is a wonderful point.  Rem (pronounced Reem) is encouraged by his peers to stop leading on the various girls, and choose one -- ah, but which shall he choose?  All of this possible choices are excellent candidates for a variety of reasons!  Of the three primary contenders, all of them are extremely dedicated to Rem, and it's cute to see just how insecure in their feelings they have with Rem, yet how confident each girl is in her own right (or is that rite??)

5/5 stars

PS, if you have the chance, watch the Bonus episode (the one I watched was subtitled in Japanese, but it was hilarious!)