Sinistra

• Owner

clannad-3.jpg.1a9dc79465092b48fd69ccdc10866474.jpg

Number of Episodes : 24

Subbed or Dubbed : Dubbed

Audio Quality : 5

Video Quality : 5

Overall Raiting : 9

Tomoya Okazaki is a third year high school student resentful of his life. His mother passed away from a car accident when he was younger, causing his father to resort to alcohol and gambling. This results in fights between the two until Tomoya's shoulder is injured in a fight. Since then, Tomoya has had distant relationships with his father, causing him to become a delinquent over time. While on a walk to school, he meets a strange girl named Nagisa Furukawa who is a year older, but is repeating due to illness. Due to this, she is often alone as most of her friends have moved on. The two begin hanging out and slowly, as time goes by, Tomoya finds his life shifting in a new direction.

I would have to say this anime is VERY emotional. for those that like a good tear jerkier you are in for a treat. With the stony fallowing the typical anime one boy multiple girls, this one was great. If you are looking for fan service I hate to disappoint but there is none of that in this anime. If you like the first 13 episodes I would suggest watching the "Clannad After Story" which completes the series.

There are several arks in the series that fallow the story of the girls . But the main one fallows Nagisa Furukawa.